Build Your Loan and Buy Your HomeAt Variant Lending Group, we are consistently building, and re-building, our portfolio of products so that you have a range of loans that’ll meet your needs. Our care for you is unmatched and, as your trusted advisors, our flexible lending guidelines make purchasing quick and painless. As you build your house into a home, we will be here for the life of your loan.
Get Pre-qualifiedBuying a home could be the biggest purchase you’ll ever make. That’s why getting prequalified by a trusted mortgage lender is so important. This way, you’ll shop with more confidence knowing your purchase power, while also showing sellers that you’re a serious buyer.
While a prequalification letter does require a review of your income, assets, and credit score – we make the process quick and painless.
Benefits of owning a house today
What it Takes to Buy a Home?Buying a home has long been considered a cornerstone of the American dream. Whether it’s your first, or one of many, getting a home loan to purchase a home is one of the most significant financial decisions you’ll make in your life. Many people decide to buy because of the benefits associated with home ownership.
If you want to make that first step toward home ownership, there are several ways to obtain a home loan. It may take time to understand the different home loans and which one is right for your financial situation; that’s why it’s important to work with a licensed loan professional who can walk you through your various options.
It’s important to realistically examine your current and future financial situation when starting the home buying process. Think about:
- Savings – Do you have enough money to make a down payment? Do you have enough set aside to cover mortgage payments for a few months or more in case you lose your job, or to pay for emergency home repairs?
- Spending – Are you disciplined enough to make all your home payments on time? Do you live within your means and have a household budget? Will you be able to prioritize monthly mortgage payments over other non-essential purchases?
- Employment – How stable is your current income? Are you expecting a raise in the future? Is your employment situation stable, uncertain, or unpredictable?
- Willingness to commit – Are you ready to make one of the most significant investments of your life? Are you ready for the responsibility of owning a home, and will you have the time to devote yourself to home maintenance and repair?
When you’re ready to start the process of buying a house, an Variant Lending Group expert will help you answer these and all your other questions.
You’ll save time and energy during the home buying process if you decide what you want, and need, before you begin house hunting. Things to consider include:
- Home style and size – What floor plan, square footage, number of rooms, and how much garage space do you need?
- Location – Is the home close to schools, shopping, entertainment, parks, and your job?
- Yard size and landscaping – Do you enjoy doing yard work, hosting outdoor parties, or do you need to have a pool?
- Remodeling – Do you want your home to be move-in ready, or are you open to buying a fixer-upper?
- Neighborhoods – Are the other area homes well-maintained? How’s the traffic, and congestion?
Buying a home is supposed to be one of the most exciting moments in our lives! Don’t let a lender’s inability to close your purchase on time turn your excitement into anxiety. At Variant Lending Group we guarantee* that you’ll close your home purchase on time! After all, you should be able to plan your move in date weeks ahead of time and not be worried about the consequences of not meeting the closing date on your purchase agreement.
- Our Closing Day Guarantee* allows you to plan weeks ahead and count on closing your purchase on time!
- Our licensed mortgage bankers are trained to offer intelligent mortgage advice!
- Our interest rates and closing costs are low so that you’ll save more money!
- Our state-of-the-art technology is designed to save you time and keep your personal information safe!
- Our mortgage process is quick and easy – you’ll typically close your loan in just 18-20 business days!
- Our company culture is truly consumer focused and we guarantee your mortgage experience will be better than any other!
Find a home loan that’s right for you.
- You want a stable monthly payment for the life of the loan.
- You are uncomfortable with interest rates rising significantly over the next few years.
- You are purchasing a home you plan to stay in for a long time.
- You want to lower your initial monthly payments.
- You plan to sell or refinance your home within the initial fixed-rate period.
- You expect your income to increase in the future.
- You don’t anticipate interest rates to increase significantly in the future.
Note: Your interest rate and monthly payments may increase after the initial fixed-rate period ends.
- You have plans to sell the property within a short period.
- If you anticipate the ability to make a large principal reduction within the next few years of the loan, an interest-only loan may be a good option.
- Interest-only loans may be a good fit for your needs if you have irregular income such as investments and commissions, whereas if you have steady income levels your needs may be better satisfied with principal and interest payment loans.
- After the initial interest-only period, your monthly.
Why you should choose us for the Purchase of a Primary Residence or Investment Property
- Easy mortgage approvals with no investor overlays
- Competitive rates to buy investment property
- Expert loan specialist
- Close in as little as 21 days
Here are other loans you might be interested in:
- 100% No Money Down FHA Mortgages
- 1% Down Conventional Mortgage
- VA 100% No Money Down Loans for Veterans
- Credit Scores Down to 560 on FHA Mortgages
- Flexible Underwriting Guidelines